The people here at Apple dont just build products they craft the kind of wonder thats revolutionized entire industries. Its the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Our Advertising Platforms are a set of technologies that enable growing ecosystems for Apples content partners: we help publishers and developers to earn money for the work that they produce, and we help consumers to discover amazing content that iOS developers are crafting for their iPhone and iPad. Weve recently launched Search Ads in the App Store, an easy, efficient and fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the platform of choice for app promotion for iOS developers.
In this role, you will grow, lead and develop a team that is responsible for revenue generation and customer happiness. Youll use your knowledge of developers, advertisers and agencies to build and maintain positive and productive relationships with marketers of all size and type. Youll quickly gain the respect and support of both management and other employees by achieving business goals and demonstrating good judgment, business insight, balance, objectivity, collaboration, quiet confidence, and trustworthiness. You will also have direct management responsibility for a team of Client Partners (our client facing sales team) and the Platform Specialist Manager.
– Management of the Client Partner Team, who are responsible for sourcing, running and developing the largest client, developer and agency relationships. Leading and developing this team, whilst remaining very hands on with our biggest customers.
– Management of the Platform Specialist Manager, whose team is responsible for developing the search ads accounts, maximising revenue and also maximising customer happiness.
– Driving the right sales culture that ensures we hit revenue targets, CSI targets and other specific metrics (CPT, CPA). Leading by example and ensuring we are delivering extraordinary service for all customers.
– Ensuring the team are reporting their business through the accurate channels, utilising salesforce and other internal business management tools.
– Ensuring we are working closely with the marketing and product team to feedback market sentiment on products whilst also having a clear view on the wider dynamics of the digital marketing space (view-ability, attribution, competitor analysis etc).
– In short this is an incredibly exciting opportunity to lead the best in market sales team (Client Partners), driving revenue, client acquisition, customer retention while ensuring the team are providing market leading service to our customers. Your management of the platform specialist manager will also ensure that we are aligned with an excellent team of account managers (Platform Specialists) who are leading and developing key accounts won by the Client Partners.
Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.