Cloud Security Engineer
One of the leading investment management firms in New York is looking for a Cloud Security Engineer for their team in either NYC or Dallas, TX. This person will design, deploy, and manage security solutions built into Azure Cloud. They will also manage O365 Security. This person will report directly to the CISO.
- Architect and implement security solutions such as IAM, SIEM, Vulnerability Management, and Network Security tools into the Cloud.
- Drive automation through SOAR technologies.
- Partner with developers to champion a DevSecOps model.
- Integrate technologies into a centralized monitoring solution.
- 3+ years’ experience building security solutions into Azure Cloud.
- Strong Microsoft O365 experience, particularly with services such as MFA, Azure AD, O365 ATP, DLP, Azure Lighthouse, Microsoft Sentinel, Azure Information Protection, Azure Log Analytics, data governance and privacy, etc.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Security, or related technology field.
- Strong understanding of regulatory frameworks (ISO27001, HIPAA, GDPR, NIST, and CIS).
- Industry certifications like CISSP, CISM, CEH, or forensics certifications.
This is a direct-hire role with the firm. The company cannot sponsor now or in the future.
If this aligns with your background and interests, please apply or reach out to Emily at Huxley Associates.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.