If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you. We are hiring technology leaders and data engineers to build cloud native platforms for core banking.
As a senior leader in Software Engineering, you’ll lead a highly inspired and inquisitive team of technologists who are already developing and deploying applications to the highest standards. You will combine your years of proven expertise with a never-ending quest to create innovative technology through solid engineering practices. With your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing, and application programming, your team will raise their game even more, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your passion and experience in one or more technology domains will help solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. As a constant learner and early adopter, you’re already embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies; your example encourages others to follow suit.
In addition to creating solutions with your in-house team, you’ll also work alongside our team of technologists from around the world who are just as dedicated as you are. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
* Manager of engineering teams and accountable for technology delivery of the product priorities. A strong technical focus on “building the right thing in the right way” to enable high quality solutions that meet customers’ needs
* Improve the effectiveness of the Engineering teams through coaching, mentoring and resolution of impediments
* Accountable for the product relationship and technical delivery of 5 to 7 scrum teams
* Delivery Oversight, Tech oversight – guidance, reviews, modernization
* Partner with leadership team for driving NFR, Modernization initiatives and partner with Risk for Risk /Audit requirements as required
* Technology and people leadership towards Objectives & Key Results (OKRs) of the organization
* Identify product organizational & execution improvements, develop a strategy and plan to address
* Build a diverse and inclusive team and culture within the organization; Mentor team members to progress their technical and professional skills
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience Computer Science or related field
* 10-15+ years of experience on technical delivery teams and enterprise products. 5-10+ years of managing technical delivery teams and enterprise products
* Deep experience around designing and delivering large scale secured data pipelines from ingestion to consumption, using Java, Python, Scala, etc.
* Deep experience using modern technology (e.g. Java, Cassandra, Kafka) and design patterns (microservices, APIs, streaming)
* Experience in cloud native technologies and patterns (AWS, Google Cloud)
* Demonstrated ability to engineer for high availability, high resiliency, low latency and scale
* Experience with automation techniques including CI/CD
* Excellent communication and problem solving skills
* Domain driven design and BIAN experience is a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans