We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) Architect – Wealth Management Operations and Client Service Technology. Part of Architecture and Engineering team, responsible for Observability, Monitoring and will lead the DevOps/SRE area for the group.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to:
* Lead the DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer area for the group
* Define and enhance the Observability and Monitoring Maturity Model and help uplift maturity levels
* Continuous improvement of our DevOps tooling and processes to enable us to deliver more
* Define and implement full plant monitoring patterns including business and technical SLI, SLO, SLAs
* Design, Code, Test and Deliver software to automate manual operational work
* Active participation in an agile development process, including working closely with the business
* Close engagement with Architects and Design Authorities across multiple areas
* Participate in Architecture & Engineering forums, perform design reviews
* Participate in Development Modernization and adoption of emerging/modern technologies
* Align with the security standards and guidelines to ensure systems are secure and protected
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Experience with Java (Core & EE, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Cloud)
* Working knowledge of DevOps / CI/CD tools & process (GIT/Bitbucket, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Sonar), Scripting languages (Python, Bash, Perl, PowerShell)
* Experience with Testing tools & frameworks (JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, Mockito)
* Experience working with RDBMS systems and SQL (Oracle, AuroraDB, MySQL, Sybase, PostGres) and Big Data / NoSQL (Hadoop, Cassandra)
* Experience with Cloud and on premise SRE Observability and Monitoring services and machine data technologies (Datadog, Dynatrace, Grafana, AppDynamics, Splunk, ITRS Geneos)
* Good to have knowledge of MicroServices & Layered (SOA/MVC) Architecture
* Knowledge of Integration patterns and messaging technologies such as Kafka, RabbitMQ
* Working knowledge of Cloud deployments (Private Cloud / AWS / Azure) and Container/Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry)
* Knowledge of Agile Methodology and Tools
* Creative problem solver and solutions developer
* Knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
* Proficiency in modern programming languages
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans