Why commute when you can work directly in Temecula, CA!
100% paid for medical benefits + paid holidays + 401K retirement w/ match +
paid time off (PTO) + FREE IdentityIQ & MyscoreIQ Products AND MORE!
The Identity Intelligence Group known as IDIQ is currently recruiting for a Director of Engineering. IDIQ is a privately-owned company that has been in business since 2009. We provide identity theft and credit reporting services to consumers nationwide under our brands such as IdentityIQÃÂ®, CreditScoreIQÃÂ®, and MyScoreIQÃÂ®.
Our company is currently ranked in the top 5 in our industry and has been honored as a Top-10 Ranked Company by BestCompany.com, earned the 2019 Stevie Bronze Winner, and the Enterprise Security Top 10 Fraud and Breach Protection Solution Provider for 2019. We have been recognized on TV, online, and radio by shows such as Modern Living with Kathy Ireland. To learn more about our flagship service visit our website at IdentityIQ.com.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?:
The Director of Engineering plays a leading strategic role in IDIQ’s digital platform strategy across the enterprise, driving the design, development, testing, deployment, and operations of the IDIQ platform ecosystem. The Director of Engineering applies their considerable technical experience and architectural vision to lead formal and informal design meetings and discussions to identify appropriate enterprise-wide and team solutions. This role is responsible for solving business problems with technology and using structured decision making to trade-off multiple solutions against each other to identify the optimum solution.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Oversee front-end and back-end development teams and their projects
- Monitor reliability and performance of all internal systems to suggest improvements
- Ensure overall company compliance with security regulations
- Ensure software compliance with PCI DSS regulations
- Manage software development projects by setting requirements, goals and timelines
- Design strategies for future development projects based on the company’s overall objectives and resources
- Hire engineers and coordinate their training
- Be highly engaged with development teams, driving modern architecture into the enterprise, championing design patterns, leading code reviews, and giving 1 on 1 technical feedback to the team
- Implement innovative technologies
- Coordinate with external stakeholders for new integrations and tools
- Review and update policies relevant to internal systems and equipment
- Oversee IT operations and supervise systems and IT staff
- Develop strategy as it relates to the organization’s IT infrastructure (computer and information systems, security, communication systems)
- Ensure smooth delivery and operation of IT services by monitoring systems performance
- Create processes and standards for selection, implementation, and support of systems
Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Extensive experience with cloud technologies and modern human-computer interfaces
- Proven track record in encouraging innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and managing diversity.
- Experience building complex software systems with relevant security practices that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices using Agile frameworks and planning/execution skills including estimating and scheduling.
- Working knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- 8+ years of experience working in IT operations, supervising technology teams, and overseeing large information technology projects
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and telecommunications systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with teams across the entire organization
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills
- Strong knowledge of project management principles
- Hands-on experience in back-end and front-end development
- Solid understanding of a wide array of software technologies and tools.
COMPENSATION AND POSITION DETAILS:
This is a full-time (40+ hours/week), salaried position plus a MBO Package.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
IDIQ makes available comprehensive benefits including 100% employee medical options, 50% dental and vision (for employee only, dependent coverage available). Other benefits offered include paid time off, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, and a 401k program with employer match. We work in a casual dress attire environment. Enjoy friendly competition with ping-pong tournaments, pool games, and more.
Identity Intelligence Group, LLC dba IDIQ prohibits discrimination or harassment based on the following categories: race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 years and over), sexual orientation, veteran and/or military status, protected medical leaves (requesting or approved for leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act or the California Family Rights Act), domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, and any other status protected by state or federal law. acted by email or phone with further information.
Yes. Supervise a team and team / department goals and KPIs.
BUSINESS OFFICE ENVIRONMENT:
This position operates in a professional office environment. Office environment can vary with noise levels and stress, from low to moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; sit; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to push, move, lift or otherwise bear 10-30lbs. Applications may include but are not limited to repetitive work using a computer keyboard, mouse and headphones while sitting and/or standing at an assigned work desk area.
This position is onsite at our Temecula office center.