Curious about the technologies powering some of the most visited websites in the world? Build products, ranking in top 35 in Alexa, serve 50 million users daily, operate 2,000 servers and 6 data centers.
Oranum.com is the pioneering innovator in the online spiritual world and has become the world’s biggest live spiritual site.
Our other products:
Livejasmin.com has become outstanding and market leader in the live streaming industry.
Jasmin.com is the place where people can connect authentically.
Wait no longer to see the career that Docler can bring you in Luxembourg or Budapest. Be part of our family, a diverse working environment with over 30 nationalities.
The salary offered for this position is between 114,000 – 180,000 EUR gross per year, depending on your experience and qualifications
With us you will…
- Provide technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration from definition phase through implementation
- Apply significant knowledge of industry trends and developments
- Easily recognize system deficiencies and implements effective solutions
- Create and executes development plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Keep Project Management well informed of status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and Project Management
- Ensure technical teams are contributing to our code library
- Own the development life-cycle and is responsible for managing technical risks throughout the project
- Perform technical plan reviews and code reviews
- Mentor and evaluate developers
- Track and measure performance of individuals and groups in the Development department
- Inspire and motivate co-workers to attain goals and pursue excellence
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
- Keep track of lessons learned and share those lessons with team members
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- Review the reports of teams and address issues as appropriate
- Comply with, communicate and help enforcing of standard policies and procedure
What we expect from you
- Strong people management skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to analyze various inputs to help prioritize work
- Ability to communicate effectively to different levels of the organizational roles
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, time-compressed and dynamic environment
- Expert in Agile methodologies
- Understands the benefits of the various programming languages
- Significant knowledge of client/server and internet systems architectures
- Understands browser / client specific compatibility issues
- BSc or Master in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years of experience in coding
- Work with multiple technologies: PHP, MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, Memcache, Redis, RabbitMQ, FMS, other distributed and in-house built systems
- Modular ADR and MVC system development OOP principles (Design patterns, SOLID, DRY, Yagni)
- Clean code, covered by unit, integration and UI tests (including TDD)
- Long life-cycle application development (evolution of applications)
- Design, develop and test software
- Development methodology
- Agile development process in Scrum
- Continuous Integration and Deployment Systems for daily based deployments, Git and GitHub Workflow
- Contribute to OpenSource projects
In return, you will get…
- Relocation package and possibility of moving assistance by a relocation agency
- Multicultural team with 30+ nationalities
- Creative office with chill rooms located in A prestigious area of Kirchberg.
- Private health insurance, meal vouchers, additional holidays based on length of employment, daily fruits, tea, coffee, and vitamins
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!