Engineering Manager to lead a team responsible for modernizing one of the largest financial platform in North America. This transformation includes monolith to micro-services running on Kubernetes private cloud. This platform is expected to be highly available 24/7/365 and support 2000+TPS with
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Motivating, Leading and managing a team of software engineers
* Play key roles in software development – Mentor, Technical Leader, Manager
* Collaborating on a cross-functional team to execute against our product roadmap
* Strong Communication Skills demonstrating the ability to present and explain ideas and concepts.
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Recruiting and hiring Top Engineering Talent
* Excellent knowledge and experience in System Design, Domain Driven Design and Microservices
* Experience leading in monolith to microservices journey of a 1000+ TPS, 24/7 platform
* Experience with Architectural patterns for Scalability, High Availability, Performance & Disaster Recovery
* 5+ years of past experience in full stack Java development within team (Agile/Scrum) environments and large implementations
* Experience with Kubernetes, Docker & Service mesh
* Experience with both SQL & NoSQL Databases
* Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Version Control tools (BitBucket, Git), managing and tracking work using management tools like JIRA, and following and promoting Agile practices like TDD/BDD
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans