The primary responsibilities for this role will be to operate as a Chief of Staff for the organization as well as lead a team focused on automation – specifically test automation (functional, unit, chaos, mutation, etc…) and automated governance. This person will also help lead complex projects and will serve as a liaison with internal and external stakeholders, including senior leaders across all areas of the organization. Manage strategic projects, conduct research, and prepare briefings, coordinate internal and external communications activities, manage and track progress against key organizational objectives, and lead change management initiatives. Act as a senior-level partner working directly with the executive leadership and stake holders, to help drive an effective business cadence. The role will help conduct reviews for strategic and cross-functional project planning; communicate strategy and decision-making to the management team, other partners, and key stakeholders.
* Work with senior leadership team to set strategy and direction to lead organization in following established methodologies and best practices, as well as utilizing critical processes and systems of record. Participate in the design and development of organizational structures to address gaps and support short- and long-term business objectives.
* Oversee strategic initiatives from development through execution.
* Keep a pulseon all facets of Product Management, Development, and the broader business and gather/prioritize information and feedback that is critical.
* Problem solve critical issues or situations by defining requirements and analyzing data, to develop strategies to work with stakeholders to senior management to solve.
* Schedule/attend all meetings: establishing agendas and preparing presentations, taking meeting minutes,and ensuring action on all follow-up items.
* Spearheada wide range of internal and external communications.
* Undertake special projects that are time sensitive and/or confidential in nature.
* Bachelor’s degree required
* 10+ years of management experience preferably in the Information Technology.
* Experience in managing complex business problems and an understanding of overall business functions and the impact of technical decisions on business results.
* High degree of motivation and professionalism with advanced organizational, project management, negotiation, change management, problem solving skills, process management, leadership, coaching, mentoring, resource management, and team building skills.
* Strong critical and analytical thinking skills.
* Technical writing experience including the ability to produce professionaldecksfor senior executives.
* Powerful communication skillswith the ability topersuade /collaborate with peers and more senior coworkerswithout a directline of reporting.
* Must be adaptable and able to work independently in an ever-changing environment.
Keys to success
Change Management skills : Serves as a Transformation thought leader and technical resource for the organization, guiding and influencing people, processes, and resources to support the best interests of the organization.
Strategy skills: Often required to identify business processes that may not run optimally and address them. They are also involved in the development and planning of business strategies. For these reasons, they must have analytical and problem-solving skills.
Leadership: This role requires a mature person who is interested in advancing the company and supporting and leading staff. The ideal person in the role ispositive, self-controlled, empathetic and flexible. As the job can also be very fast-paced and high-pressured, this person must be able to remain calm and collected in all situations.
Project Management skills: Since they often become involved in the management of company-wide projects and programs, previous experience in project management will be an advantage.
Flexibility: This person will be required to become involved in various and diverse tasks. In general, the duties will constantly change, which requires a person who is flexible and open-minded .
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans