Fraud Risk Team Lead
The VP, Full-stack Java Software Engineer for Fraud Risk is responsible for owning and implementing real time technologies. You will work on technology initiatives and should have strong Java experience and be very knowledgeable with web based data visualization and integration of Open Source software.
This individual will be expected to have a deep understanding and application of enterprise software design for implementation of enterprise middleware.
The candidate will be expected to lead a team of developers so will need to demonstrate strong leadership experience working in a dynamic, agile environment.
Full-stack Java Application development expertise with 5+ years of experience
– Hands on experience with Open Source – Spring Framework, Spring Boot, REST Micro services
– Hands on experience on Messaging JMS/MQ, Kafka,
– Hands on experience with Cassandra and familiar with Architecture of Cassandra
– Understanding of Domain Driven Design and Coding Design Patterns
– Worked with Build tools like Jenkins, Maven, and source control tools like GIT/Bitbucket
– Worked and familiar with IDE IntelliJ and JIRA
– Self-starter who has the ability to work in a highly collaborative and matrixed environment
– Worked on Scrum teams and familiar with Agile methodologies and ceremonies
– Good organizational and prioritization skills and ability to multi task and deliver to a tight deadline
* Strong team leadership experience – coaching, mentoring and delegation
* Strong communication skills – ability to work with wider range of technology, product and infrastructure partners
Exposure and hands on knowledge of Machine Learning
Exposure and development in Python
Experience developing and deploying applications to the cloud platforms – JPM Gaia and New Banking Architecture
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans