The impact you can have
We are looking for a Frontend developer for SonarQube, our enterprise solution for code quality and security. The SonarQube team is a diverse team composed of developers, designers, infrastructure engineers, and documentation specialists.
As a member of the SonarQube team, you’ll contribute to the roadmap and the continuous improvement of the product. You’ll help us achieve our objectives, which include improving the integration with third-party SCMs and CIs (e.g. GitHub, Azure DevOps, Gitlab). Together we’ll keep SonarQube at the forefront of Code Quality & Security tools.
On a daily basis, you will
- Work with Product Managers and UX designers to specify new features with the end user in mind
- Do sprints with an integrated team to develop those new features in order to deliver them with the next release.
- Write unit tests and integration tests
- Do code reviews and provide meaningful feedback
- Interact with our community on our product forum to support them
- Help the SonarQube team grow in its organization, tools, and processes
The skills you will demonstrate
- Proficiency with modern front-end development frameworks and ecosystem
- Fluency in source code quality, tests (unit and functional)
- Comfortable with agile practices and principles
- Open-minded and very positive can-do attitude
- Comfortable in dealing with change and complexity
- Self-confident enough to challenge the status quo as well as to receive feedback
- Autonomous, proactive and a fast learner
- You take initiative and have the ability to lead a subject from beginning to end
How to perform during interviews
If you want to have an overview of the hiring process and maximize your chances to pass, feel free to check our Interview Preparation Guide!
Words from the team
As a team, we build best-in-class software and add technical capabilities to max out other teams’ contributions to the product, in order to deliver the SonarQube roadmap in a timely manner. We manage to cut dependencies, as we are collaborating with Backend and Frontend developers, UX designers, a Documentation geek, a Release Engineer and a DevOps specialist.
By best-in-class software, we mean our software should be robust, secure, scalable, operable, maintainable, usable and reliable.
By joining us, you will be part of an autonomous team that has a direct impact on the product, that owns and defines its best way of building cool things and having fun together, and that is always evolving.
Come meet us!