I am seeking a Full Stack Developer with a Front End focus for a confidential capability incubator team at my Fortune 100 Retail/eComm client.
- In this role, you will be a critical member of the team building new foundational services in the IoT space. Overall knowledge of designing an application to run on a scalable platform is required. You will be working in an agile environment which includes test-driven development, and pair programming. The environment will be a DevOps model, with our development teams engaged in deploying, monitoring, optimizing and supporting both our production and non-production environments.
- This team services new capabilities for the client. Candidates need to be technically inclined, have the ability to work closely with their teammates, take general direction, deal with ambiguity, and be a self-starter.
- Development work generally consists of about 40% frontend work, 40% backend work, and 20% ops/infrastructure.
- Non-development time is spent in fairly standard Agile ceremonies: iteration planning, retrospectives, product demos and design sessions.
- Solid overall development experience
- Someone who can get up to speed quickly, understands big picture engineering/architecture
- Understands RESTful API design, development and documenting
- Thinks about things like scale, CI/CD testing
- Can mentor/lead pairing sessions with junior level devs
- Front End Focused – JS experience and at least one framework – React preferred
- Experience in large-scale distributed systems and we-oriented architectures
NICE TO HAVES:
- React Native
AIM Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AIM Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AIM Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.