Enjoy working with some of the best and brightest. Encounter new challenges and opportunities to diversify and expand your skills. Contribute to something greater than yourself to make a real impact in a meaningful mission organization. We work hard for our mission and are compensated accordingly.
We are seeking talented, mission oriented, driven individuals to be a part of a successful team to build and improve powerful tools which greatly increase our customers’ success. We are looking for problem solvers who thrive while working in a collaborative environment
This position is responsible for application engineering in support of next generation tools through the System Development Life-cycle. Specifically, this role requires development and documentation with is then handed off to operations. You will work with a team of developers to deliver business value. The target development platform includes Linux, Python, MySQL, and related tools.
- Software Engineering in JAVA
- Monitor software builds and creation of installation kits per product release schedules
- Assist quality assurance team by providing assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system issues
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections
- Provide input to establish and improve processes and procedures
- Participate in design and code reviews with other developers
Skills & Requirements
Clearance Requirements: Top Secret/SCI with polygraph & US Citizenship Required (or ability to gain clearance)
- BS/BA or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or other pertinent experience OR Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Experience developing code using configuration management to track software releases and changes
- Experience with bootloaders, Linux device drivers, and kernel-space code
- Experience with hardware bring-up and debug
- Network protocol knowledge