JPMorgan Chase Corporate Real Estate is responsible for a worldwide occupancy portfolio of 75 million square feet across 61 countries in over 6,500 properties. Specifically, the position reports into the Head of Engineering & Operations across the Americas Corporate Office portfolio.
* Support management of internal and outsourced Regional engineering staff
* Responsible for establishing/revising GRE – Engineering & Operations standards to ensure process and procedure are Best in Class and consistent across Corporate Office portfolio
* Provide oversight/support for all engineering operations, MEP, resiliency issues, and critical system capital projects.
* Provide support with regional strategic planning and coordination of all major MEP systems retrofits and upgrades with Transactions, Finance, and Facility Management to ensure proper phasing of the work and proper budgeting.
* Monitor/Support service provider governance over staff, MEP trades, MEPC events, commissioning of critical systems, retrofits and upgrades be it capital or major R&M items.
* Provide support to other functional heads in attending to above building standard HVAC and electrical requirements, including negotiations with representatives and consulting engineers.
* Ensure maximum efficiencies are achieved with all GRE technology platforms including Change Management, CMMS, Incident reporting, BMS, and other relevant Dashboards for superior building performance
* Support all aspects of identifying and deploying technology for the purpose of optimizing Building performance with a focus on Sustainability and Occupant Experience
* Provide support to Construction Management in matters covering mechanical and electrical installations, in construction areas where size and complexity require MEP project management.
* Monitor and ensure quality assurance with the following:
+ Preventative maintenance programs including utilization of CMMS tool
+ Chemical treatment programs
+ Inspections and all regulatory code compliance
+ Equipment and systems testing procedures as per JPMC GRE E&O Standards
+ Energy & Sustainability team goals – control of utility costs, budgeting of operating costs and energy savings programs
+ Environmental Health & Safety team on indoor air quality programs, legionella testing, asbestos removal, disaster recovery, regulatory compliance
+ Emergency generator, UPS, and HVAC installation/replacement criteria, monitor useful life and LOB resiliency requirements, develop long term capital planning
+ Change Management process adherence and quality control for all MOP submission
+ Ensure prompt Incident Escalation and provide guidance for critical remedial efforts
* Minimum of 10 years of Software Engineering & Building Operations experience
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Database Development, & Project Management tools
* Ability to effectively interact with Business and Corporate Leaders
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans