Make a difference
Ciber Global wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At Ciber Global you’ll collaborate with experts. You’ll join successful teams contributing to our clients’ success. You’ll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.
- Owns the sustainment and deployment of existing and new IoT devices.
- Drives in field QA and L2/L3 Troubleshooting.
- Develops deploy plans for new IoT and RF installations.
- Handles RF/IoT tuning for various use cases.
- Works with internal partners on device RMA and flashing of new and returned hardware.
- Leads QA for new develop for embedded software.
- Creates and executes test plans for current and future use cases.
- Creates documentation and tools for installation and maintenance.
- Participates in design sessions and architecture reviews with internal partners and assists in new deployments as necessary.
- Interacts and coordinates deliverables with other technical groups in the organization.
- Manages device configurations across IoT device fleet.
- 3+ years of IoT (Internet of Things) Deployment experience
- Minimum of 2 years of Linux Systems Engineering
- Experience writing technical documentation
- Strong understanding of Agile software development
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
- Expert level knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Expert understanding of Computer Science Fundamentals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
At Ciber Global our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
Find a purpose
Help clients embrace emerging technologies. Create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences and transform their business.
Our success as a company is built on practicing inclusion and embracing diversity. Ciber is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all employees are treated with respect and dignity. Together we work to create and maintain an environment where everyone feels valued, included, and respected. At Ciber, our differences are embraced and celebrated. Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Ciber is proud to be recognized as a National Minority Supplier.
National MBE Certification has been issued to Ciber Global, LLC by the Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council.
Founded in 1974, Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Ciber Global is a consulting, outsourcing and business solutions integration provider and partner with offices across the United States and India.
Ciber’s strength is enhanced by its parent company, HTC Global, a growing technology innovation and execution leader with 11,000 employees worldwide. HTC Global helps its clients reimagine technology to reach business goals.