As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate about solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* A minimum of 2+ years of software development experience in building large scale/distributed applications
* Full stack developer with proven experience in building scalable and robust applications
* 2+ years in Java. ReactJS, Angular, Service Now, CI/CD: Jules
* Knowledge of SQL, Cassandra or any NoSQL database & Linux , Unix environments
* Proficient in release engineering and continuous delivery tools and process.
* Exposure to Agile methodologies and worked with small and large Scrum teams.
* Collaborate with global stake holders and worked with globally distributed teams
* Ensures delivery by closely working with Scrum teams and Product owners
* Adopt modern practices for Continuous Integration, Testing & Deployment
* Excellent verbal and written communications with the ability to influence
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to learn quickly and see “the big picture”
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage technical issues
* Mortgage Banking or Consumer Loan industry experience a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans