As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
eCommunications Surveillance team is responsible for not only performing electronic communications surveillance across all Lines of Businesses but also retention requirement. It is a key function in the firm which helps ensure being compliant with external regulatory commitments in both Surveillance and eCommunications Retention. You will interact with Compliance users, obtaining clarity on requirements and demo prototype. The population management scrum team buildsand support the technology platform in micro-services architecture on cloud platform which integrates with S3 (cloud storage),Oracle Database on cloud, Splunk etc.
The successful candidate will play a key role in modernizing the application and is expected to participate in re-architecture of monolith modules into micro-service based, implementation of Java, RESTful API, UX enhancement etc. for ensuring all the regulated user population are maintained accurately for surveillance and retention purpose.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Bachelors Degree or Equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
* Product ownership experience
* Managing and supporting a portfolio of production applications which includes vendor, home-grown, on premise, and SaaS applications
* Provide Level 3 production support to applications in production
* Make sound architectural decisions around application components interfacing with a large number of otherapplications within and outside the firm
* Identify gaps and weaknesses in existing applications and design and implement remediation of these gaps
* Work to improve the stability of applications in the production environment
* Migrate applications to new infrastructure and a standard development environment including on-boarding theapplications to the standard tools for change management, source control, access management, and application monitoring
* Ensure changes to the applications follow a disciplined change management processes including all documentation, reviews, and approval steps
* Ensure adherence to design and coding standards
* Identify opportunities to Automate L3 tasks (Application Build, Application Deployment etc.)
* Work in an agile environment
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans