The junior developer will work with our data teams to implement and enhance our Bond Ticker UI and data distribution platform.
This will include leveraging our extensive global proprietary data assets and technologies.
What Youll Do
- Design, develop, and implement data products across all aspects of our electronic trading and related systems.
- Support innovation through the creative and aggressive experimentation of cutting-edge hardware, software, processes, procedures, and methods.
- Partner closely with the Technology team to ensure appropriate standards and integration.
What You Bring to the Table
- 1-3 years of enterprise software development experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented design patterns
- Excellent Core Java skills
- Agile Methodology
- Working experience in AWS cloud native services
- Working experience in Enterprise or cloud-based DBMS
- Working experience in AWS serverless architecture
- Worked on decomposing monolith into microservices and containers
- Current AWS Certified
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Ability to deal with changing priorities
- The profile of a team player who forms strong relationships with colleagues and has good interpersonal skills
Benefits and Perks
In addition to working on cutting edge technology and in our culture of innovation, collaboration, and openness, we offer:
- Work in our brand new offices at 55 Hudson Yards on the west side of Manhattan
- Free snacks and coffee as well as occasional lunches and after-work drinks
- Casual dress-code
- Healthcare options
- 401(k) match
- Training and tuition assistance
- Other perks include generous time-off policies, stipends for gym memberships and similar, and access to on-site healthcare
MarketAxess Corporation and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal and state law.