Montreal/ Quebec/ Remote (Only in Quebec)
As a mobile developer at Mirego, your daily work is to create innovative applications that have the ambition to change the world, on a small or large scale. Challenges do not scare you. You’re always one step ahead on the latest trends. You take great pride in delivering excellent products and services and that’s why you want to be around the best, so you can always learn more.
Every day, you work directly on products that make a real difference in people’s lives in a variety of ways:
- Inform and entertain via the Bell Fibe TV apps and the TV5Unis apps;
- Fuel the passion of hockey fans via the Montréal Canadiens app;
- Rethink grocery shopping via the Sobeys/IGA apps;
- Provide 24/7 access to a doctor via the Olive telemedicine app;
- Plan and simplify snowmobile outings via BRP’s BRP GO! app;
- Facilitate the search and discovery of wines and spirits via the SAQ app;
- Provide a regional news service via CN2i/Omerlo’s digital newspaper ecosystem;
- Build the pharmacy of tomorrow via the Familiprix ecosystem.
- Collaborate on the design and development of world-class iOS and Android apps.
- Participate in agile ceremonies and contribute to product evolution, regardless of your role on the team.
- Make the team stronger through sharing your knowledge.
- Help create exceptional user experiences.
WHAT YOU NEED
- You need to be comfortable in French since we have a predominantly French speaking work environment.
- Have a deep understanding of fundamental design concept.
- See the architecture of your applications as masterpieces in their own right.
- Eager to make every minute count through working with frameworks like Kotlin Multiplatform and our Trikot libraries.
- Strive to learn something new every day and produce mobile applications of the highest quality.
- A passion for mobile development.
- Knowledge of Swift or Kotlin, and if not, motivation to develop using that tech.
- A determination to build high-quality products and services.
- Autonomy and proactivity.
- Know-how and interpersonal skills that contribute to making the team better.
- A minimum of experience in software development.
- A thorough knowledge of fundamental design concepts, object-oriented development and an interest in reactive programming.