As Multimedia Technical Product Manager, you will be responsible for building the pipeline for our media products and systems. This role will be reporting directly to the Head of Group Product and will support all Magic Memories venues globally.
Ideal candidates will be experienced digital product managers with a background in audio and video compositing technologies and post-production editing and encoding. Including experience of (DAM) Digital Asset Management and (PIM) Product Information Management systems
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the Head of Product to produce strategy and roadmap of all media oriented products
- Develop and manage the roadmap, and guide development of all digital assets through the media lifecycle
- Define and improve the systems and media lifecycle from Design, DAM, Compositing, PIM, and Ecommerce.
- Complete product research and suggest enhancements to ensure our products stay ahead of the pack.
- Be the subject matter expert with a detailed understanding of audio and video based compositing, management, and production platforms.
- Share market trends and suggest new opportunities.
- Using scrum and agile processes you will write user stories, mockups, and user flows to manage the backlog and delivery of new solutions.
- Manage the performance of the product portfolio.
- Identify risks and problems and proactively resolve them.
- Provide regular status reports to key stakeholders, making recommendations as required.
- Define and track metrics of success
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with integration of Digital Asset Management and Product Information management systems
- Experience with and integration of digital compositing systems like Nuke, after effects, blender, etc
- Minimum of three (3) years of professional work experience working with digital audio and video production and delivery.
- Experience working with agile software engineering teams
- Experience managing development projects using Jira and Confluence.
- Strong technical writing, illustrating and diagraming skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and strong multi-tasking ability
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, media or technical discipline desired