As a member of our Performance Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionatearound solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth ofknowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your manystakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantlystrive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one thatencourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Relevant experience in Performance Testing and Engineering
* Expertise in Performance Testing tools using Jmeter and Blazemeter
* Experience identifying memory leakage, connection issues & Bottleneck problems in various technologies such as webapplication(s), infrastructure, and Cloud
* Working knowledge of Agile testing processes
* Strong written and verbal communication and team-working skills
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
The day to day activities of the role will encompass the full project lifecycle including:
* Working directly with local and remote agile teams to carry out different types of performance tests to ensure systemreliability, capacity and scalability
* Analysis of business and technical requirements
* Development and execution of automated test scripts using Jmeter, SQL and Blazemeter
* Analysis of test results, documentation of issues and coordination with development teams for bug fixes.
* Publishing detailed test results and acquiring appropriate signoff
* Review and recommend improvements to existing test procedures
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans