We are seeking a QA Software Engineer to join our growing Mindful AI Pillar team. The hire will be responsible for leading the efforts in designing and developing our system level testing solutions and pipelines.. The ideal candidate is an experienced software engineer with a strong emphasis on software quality assurance, having prior experience developing automated testing pipelines at the system level. The QA Software Engineer IV will support our software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on testing initiatives and will ensure optimal testing architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the testing needs of our Mindful AI Pillar team.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and guidance in the development of integration and system level testing
- Automate the testing pipelines for development, staging, and production environments
- Provide guidance in proper testing practices
- Create tests to identify software problems
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests
- Document results of tests for the software development team
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- 10 or more years of experience as a QA Software developer on enterprise projects using Java and Python
- Software quality assurance experience of: object-oriented solutions, REST services, micro-service architecture, test-driven development, acceptance testing and performance testing.
- Familiarity with tools used to automate the deployment of an enterprise software solution to the cloud, Concourse, Ansible, etc.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including MongoDB and MSSQL
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Java, Python, C#, Scala, etc.
- Experience with testing tools such as PyTest, Wiremock, xUnit, mocking frameworks, etc.
Check out how we give our employees the chance to work on whatever project they want for 48 hours! https://youtu.be/2Aw55CP1IO8
Typical Interview Process:
- If your application is selected, a Talent Acquisition Team Member will reach out to schedule a phone screen with them.
- If selected to move forward, you will complete a HackerRank Coding Assessment.
- If you pass, you will either move forward to a technical phone call for an additional screening, OR directly to an onsite interview.
- Offer stage.