* Design, code, test and deliver software to automate manual operational work
* Troubleshoot priority incidents, facilitate blameless post-incident evaluations and ensure permanent closure of incidents
* Engage with development teams throughout the life cycle to help develop software for reliability and scale, ensuring minimal refactoring or changes
* Identify application patterns and analytics in support of better service level objectives
* Design and develop self-healing and resiliency patterns
* Design and develop performance tests, identify bottlenecks and opportunities for optimization and capacity demands, and present solutions for continuous improvements
* Implement best in class monitoring frameworks to accomplish end-to-end flow monitoring and noiseless alerting
* Develop automated software and product upgrades, change management and release management solutions
* Influence developers and other teams across the globe to ensure resiliency and stability standards
* Effectively split time between operational work and engineering work
* Contribute to around the clock support coverage as needed
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience in a software engineering discipline
* 5 years of experience in working with at least one technology stack designing, coding, testing, delivering software
* Previous or current experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations
* Working knowledge or understanding of infrastructure components such as routers, load balancers, cloud products, container systems, compute, storage and networks
* Excellent debugging and trouble shooting skills
* 5+ years of experience in Core Java, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Unix Shell Scripting
* Basic knowledge about Development in J2EE, Spring Boot, MVC etc.
* Experience about Support models – Incident Management, Problem Management
* Knowledge about version control repositories like GIT
* Understanding of NOSQL databases e.g. Marklogic, Hadoop, MongoDB etc..
* Working knowledge of Centralized logging (Splunk) Or Log As Service
* Prefer to have experience Application Monitoring tools like Apica, AppDynamics or Dynatrace
* Good to have experience with cloud native technologies e.g. AWS, Kubernetes and Pivotal GAIA
* Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management and end users, participate in incident management and issue resolution across multiple teams
* Perform Production releases and support triaging of issues during releases or post releases
* Problem Solver – think through the problems and come up with alternatives to resolve it short term and/or long term.
* Able to prioritize and manage time efficiently
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans