Responsible for delivering innovative, compelling, coherent software solutions for our consumer, internal operations and value chain constituents across a wide variety of enterprise applications through the creation of discrete business services and their supporting components. Maintains automation test suite by adding new automation tests as necessary and translating requirements and/or specifications into automation test cases. Executes automation tests, analyzes test results, reports findings, and debugs automation tool or script failures. Requires knowledge of writing and running automated test with direction from the Software Engineering Manager and/or Lead SDET. Follows best coding practices and methods identified by the team. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Translates requirements into functional and technical test cases and implements them for thorough test coverage.
- Creates integration tests which ensure application functionality, including up- and down-stream interfaces.
- Uses testing frameworks to ensure quality software solutions. Provides feedback on how frameworks can be improved or extended.
- Utilizes familiarity with frameworks and/or tools such as Robot, Cucumber, Watir, SoapUI, etc. to build automated tests.
- Analyzes test case failures to identify points of failure in complex product features and capabilities. Identifies and addresses relevant edge-case scenarios to ensure each is handled properly.
- Collaborates with other technical teams by assisting in troubleshooting complex technical or end-user scenarios.
- Adheres to coding and testing standards. Follows established best practices. Advises peers for their code reviews and advises on coding standards.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- B.S. in Computer Science, B.S. Software Engineering, or B.A. in Computer Information Systems or equivalent preferred and a minimum of two (2) + years of relevant technology job experience.
- Understanding of financial terms and concepts preferred. Some knowledge of mortgage specific terminology, concepts and systems preferred.
- Experience with one or more source/version control systems required. Understanding of branching strategies and merging.
- Knowledge of Visual Studio, TFS, JIRA, and Confluence is preferred.
- Minimum one (1) + years of experience working collaboratively in a team environment.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.