Are you looking for a new opportunity to put your data engineering skills to use in an innovative, purpose driven environment? We’re looking for our new Data Engineering colleague to join our Manufacturing Intelligence team, where you’ll have the exciting role of working on data-driven use-cases, and be part of creating the foundation for advanced analytics and machine learning in Novo Nordisk Product Supply. If you have experience with designing data pipelines and the ability to translate complex logic into data solutions, then you might be our new colleague to contribute to a variety of exciting digitalization projects in Novo Nordisk!
As a Data Engineer in our Manufacturing Intelligence team, you will be working with some of the most data savvy people in the company and on some of the most exciting advanced analytics projects across Novo Nordisk global production.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Collaborating with cross-function teams and IT to design and build data pipelines for cleaning, transforming and combining datasets from wide variety of data sources.
- Understanding the business stakeholders and business problems and apply your knowledge to deliver the outcomes
- Design data architectures in proof-of-concepts and production environments
- Analyse and assemble data from different data sources i.e. IoT telemetry, historian databases in real-time or batch manner and build the data-driven solutions
- Be part of agile SCRUM team consisting of process experts, data scientists, product owners, and developers on new project initiatives to ensure consistency in the optimal data delivery architecture
- Taking an active part in driving data and analytics
When joining our team as a Data Engineer, you can expect to grow your knowledge of technology within pharma and manufacturing, and process engineering. As we are an innovative and result focused team, and you will have a large say in the choice of which tools we will use and will have a large fingerprint on the solutions we develop.
You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, software development, engineering, or similar field and at least 3 years of working experience with designing data pipelines in cloud environments such as AWS or Azure.
Furthermore, we expect you to have experience in the following areas:
- Experience in handling big-data or real-time data, data lake, distributed processing framework i.e. Hadoop, Spark etc.
- Experience with streaming technologies e.g. Kafka, AWS Kinesis etc.
- Experience developing solutions on cloud platforms e.g. AWS, Azure, or similar
- Databases knowledge i.e. SQL, Postgres, or similar
- Experience with NoSQL e.g. HBase, MongoDB, Cassandra, or similar
- Experience with at-least one programming language i.e. Python, Java
It would be considered an advantage if you also have:
- Experience with CI/CD and docker
- Exposure to IoT technologies
As we are a global company and an international team, our working language is English and you are thereby expected to be proficient in both spoken and written English. Our ideal candidate will have the ability to translate complex logic into data solutions that can be used by the decision-makers and data scientists. You enjoy being part of a broader data engineering community and have passion for learning and applying the latest technology trends within manufacturing intelligence.
For further information, please contact Sonya Frey at +45 3075 6853. Deadline for applications is 20-June-2021, and we’ll be reviewing application as continuously.