Imagine what you can do here! At Apple, phenomenal ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly! Our partners are vital to our success and include developers, music labels, video studios, publishers, podcasters and more. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams on marquise new features and product launches for our services, including the App Store, Arcade, Apple Music, TV+, News+, Fitness+, iTunes Stores, Books, Podcasts and more.
You will play a pivotal role in designing and driving the engineering for partner on-boarding functions that include digital agreements, banking setup, tax forms, as well as partner payment features that includes reporting, foreign exchange and payments. This is a hands-on position where the Program Manager will be involved with scheduling and roadmap planning, requirements analysis, functional and technical design discussions, testing, proof-of-concept, working with partners, and more. This role requires working closely, with global and cross-functional teams such as Engineering, QA, Product, Business Operations, Digital Supply Chain, Business, Marketing, Legal and Finance.
– Maintain current year roadmap and assist in the prioritization of projects and enhancements keeping alignment between the various business, product, engineering and QA organizations.
– Deliver large and small projects (many cross functional) timely and in scope.
– Lead important aspects of each project including scope, design, resource allocation and all technical dependencies, providing a bridge with other engineering and EPM teams.
– Own overall cross-functional schedules and in particular detailed engineering and QA timelines.
– Drive the execution phase of every project, monitoring radar, and ensure open items are acted on timely.
– Collaborate with Engineering, Legal, Finance, Operations, Design and other organizations both inside and outside of Apple to develop solutions for project challenges.
– Communicate project status and progress regularly to appropriate partners and leadership, calling out risks and uncertainties to product management as identified.