Scalable Capital was founded in 2014, entering the FinTech industry with the aim of democratizing investment management and brokerage. Our mission is to use modern technology to make investments both easier and more affordable. Today, Scalable Capital is Europe’s largest digital wealth manager with assets valued over 2 billion Euros under management, a neo-broker for independent decision makers, and a European leader in providing B2B digital wealth management platform solutions. Visit our finance blog or tune in for our podcast to find out what our expert team has to say.
If you are looking for scalability in your professional career, join us in re-defining how investors think about wealth creation and in making first class investment services available to everyone.
Work with our team onsite or remote from anywhere in Germany.
As iOS Engineer, you will
- Work alongside a highly motivated team of software engineers and academics implementing change in the financial industry. Design and implement user interfaces that open complex matters like investing to users.
- Experiment with new technologies to get the best out of the iOS Platform
- Build visually rich user experiences
- Write clean, testable and well-documented code and treat security as first class citizen.
- Own the full app lifecycle from ideation to delivery to the App Store.
- Need excellent English communication skills, German is optional.
As iOS Engineer, you have
- A university degree in a relevant field of study (e.g. computer science, engineering, sciences, …) or a comparable qualification.
- Strong analytical thinking, both in the technical and in the product domain.
- Excellent communication skills that are clear, concise, and targeted towards your audience – engineering, product, or other stakeholders.
- Interested in other technology stacks.
- Passion in delivering great UX and working with custom UI
- Ability to keep yourself up-to-date with respect to the latest changes in the iOS ecosystem