Inspire creativity, enrich life.
ByteDance is a technology company operating a range of content platforms that inform, educate, entertain and inspire people across languages, cultures, and geographies.
Dedicated to building global platforms of creation and interaction, ByteDance now has a portfolio of applications available in over 150 markets and 75 languages. For example, TikTok, Helo, Vigo Video, Douyin, and Huoshan.
[About the Team]
Our Trust and Safety Engineering team is responsible for building the platform and tools to protect our users from harmful content and abusive behaviors. With the continuous efforts of our trust and safety team, we can provide the best user experience and bring joy to everyone in the world. As the Senior Manager, Software Engineering (Trust and Safety Platform), you would be responsible for growing, grooming and managing the team that is responsible for building our highly advanced, intelligent and complex platforms that houses our Trust and Safety functions.
– Aligning with TnS business objectives, coordinate with TnS experts, machine learning engineers, and other cross-functional teams on delivering key results.
– Supporting a medium to large sizeed engineering team on career development.
– Providing technical support for engineers in the group.
– Defining the long-term technical roadmap for the team.
– Contributing to technical decisions on projects among the product.
– Improve system design and architecture to ensure high stability and performance of the services.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 7+ years of relevant experience.
– 3+ years of managing or tech-leading a software engineer team.
– 5+ years of large-scale backend system development experience.
– Strong experience with Data Structures and Algorithms.
– Strong communication and teamwork skills.
– Experience in moderation or risk control system design and implementation is preferred.