At Care Continuity we are revolutionizing the way patients are cared for in the US healthcare system and are looking for more software developers to help us continue to build even more innovative solutions.
In this role the developer would be responsible for maintaining the platform infrastructure for clients located in the United States. These platforms consume and process huge amounts of data daily and require special care to ensure performance and ensure high availability at all times. This is a full-time position.
- 5+ years of experience using C#
- 5+ years of experience using SQL Server/T-SQL
- 3+ years of experience using MVC.NET or Web.Api
- Some experience with multithreading, async programming
- English proficiency
- HL7, FHIR, CDA or experience with other medical formats and/or EMR systems
- Experience with Azure ServiceBus
- Experience with ASP.NET Core
- Experience with Dapper
- Experience with Big Data reporting/analytics
- Cloud experience in one of the following environments Azure, AWS, Google
- Great UI design abilities
- React experience
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Jira
A little about our process:
At CareContinuity we develop within an agile environment. We continuously point and discuss dev features. Mockups and UI get passed down to the dev team, we develop them in 2-week sprints. Work goes through a pull request and peer review process.
Our CI build and deploy process is automatically triggered by branch pushes and PR merges and work is auto deployed to testing environments where QA is notified automatically via Slack. Once testing is completed, releases are approved and one click deployed to production.