Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
As a Sr. Program Manager within the Worldwide Business Process Re-engineering organization, you will own global projects from Inception through Benefits Realization. As a program leader you will drive transformational data and analytics initiatives for improving the effectiveness and efficiency for supply chain business functions. Having the right blend of technological depth, supply chain functional expertise and program management skills is key to the success of the role. You will be expected to lead end to end delivery of large to small scale programs through active leadership and partner management, both at strategic and tactical levels. Very Strong presentation skills and executive presence, with effective communication to create impact and influence both at executive and mid-level management.
This role will be part of a core BI business team that supports Worldwide Operations at Apple. The role requires a deep understanding of supply chain operations functions to handle complex, global initiatives supporting a wide range of BI initiatives. You will be responsible for leading cross-organizational teams to define, build and roll-out innovative technology and business process solutions that improve customer satisfaction, builds customer loyalty, drive revenue and increase efficiencies.
The role will work with senior management and global teams to define technological and capability roadmaps, driving improvements of the organization, processes and use of systems and data for Apple’s Supply Chain organization. This effort is directly linked to our customer strategy and needs to be forward-looking.
This may include:
Understanding future strategies and directions to anticipate needs.
Articulate the technology, requirements, goals and milestones of the program working with multiple teams.
Define and drive the long-term vision & develop strategic roadmaps to achieve the vision and goal.
Work in a matrix organization and navigate effectively through Communication and relationship building.
Building internal and external expertise driving innovation.
Translate complex business requirements into scalable technical solutions meeting data warehousing standards
Demonstrable understanding of analytics needs and proactive-ness to build generic solutions to improve the efficiency.
Proposing and driving new solutions that may be implemented WW or addressing local processes.
Use and help chip into standard software engineering processes (Waterfall/Agile), improve development methodologies over time. Engage with architects, engineers, BI developers across regions and departments to deliver the program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
In partnership with the Operations business function, BPR (Business Process Re- engineering) and IS&T (Information Systems & Technology), you will:
1. Serve as liaison to Operation teams to develop solution capabilities to support business analytics requirements.
2. Partner with key partners to solicit customer and associate feedback to identify program improvement opportunities for implementation.
3. Consult business stakeholders and team members within Operations and Channel partners.
4. Define and drive programs and projects relevant to the delivery of BI, reporting, and analytics capabilities
5. Drive the design, development, implementation and management of projects/programs
6. Lead change. Implement new ideas effectively within the Apple culture. Influence decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership and a customer- focused approach
7. Create and maintain key project governance documentation to ensure the proper amount of structure is applied to enable project success
8. Address critical issues, quickly assess and develop root cause analysis and problem solution for operations escalations