As our next QA Engineer, you are responsible for carrying out manual and automated tests for web and mobile applications.
- Conduct functional as well as UX/UI testing (e.g., acceptance testing of new features, performance testing, regression testing, browser & platform compatibility testing or release testing)
- Be a driver for test automation and define automation scope, with consideration of test case efficiency
- Draw attention to issues and assume responsibility for them
- Ask critical questions about the current state of our applications and proactively propose suggestions on how to improve them
- Work closely together with design, development and product owners and keep a close eye on time and priorities of tasks in a changing context
- Check out what our team has worked on before
- Relevant experience in quality assurance including planning, design, implementation, deployment and maintenance of manual and automated tests
- You are passionate about test automation and have hands-on experience in most common frameworks like Cypress, WebdriverIO, Selenium or Robot Framework
- Detail-oriented, quality-focused work style and strong communication skills
- Ideally you already have an ISTQB certification
- Nice to have: Experience with machine learning, background as developer; knowledge of Azure DevOps, Jira, GitHub and Browserstack
- Motivation and passion for learning new things and honing your skills
- You don’t speak German? No big deal, English is our main language
What you get
- Great atmosphere where developers and testers work hand in hand to raise the quality of our clients’ products
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team of colleagues from more than 20 countries here to welcome you from day one
- Professional & personal growth: continuously improve your skills with our in-house Parkside Academy and your favorite conferences
- Ownership & respect: taking ownership is highly valued and you don’t need a certain title or status to be heard.
- Relocation: we’ll handle the work permit process (RWR card) for you, cover travel expenses and help out as much as we can.
- Diversity: we’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin
- Minimum monthly gross salary: € 3,100 (14 times per year, based on 38,5h/week, no all-in contract). However, we always ensure to offer a competitive salary adjusted to your qualifications and experience.
- Get to know more about #theparksideoflife on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram