NAVIS is the only Unified CRM solution for hotels and vacation rental management companies that brings their data and their reservations sales, marketing, and revenue teams together to drive more direct bookings and revenue. Because we believe technology should make you money, not cost you money, we developed our game-changing Revenue Performance Platform™ to transform teams into revenue makers, enabling them to drive, capture and convert more direct bookings. We deliver actionable guest insights so departments can seamlessly sell and market together. The result is always a dramatic increase in direct sales and profit. We guarantee it.
NAVIS has been named on “Top Workplaces” lists for EIGHT years running!
About Your Role:
The primary focus of this Senior Software Developer (Full-Stack) is coding creative, scalable distributed software that enhances our products.
You’ll tackle multiple projects with your fellow developers from conception to market release on both new features and new product offerings. Our products are constantly evolving with our client needs – we are not simply maintaining existing products.
While this description is the best guess of HR and your manager at your regular job duties here at NAVIS, your role is so much bigger – ensuring we live our corporate values daily, delighting our clients, and continually delivering products to market.
Top Three Outcomes for Year One:
- Quickly come up to speed on our newest project and technical stack.
- Work with and lead your team in technical solutions to deliver market-leading software.
- Become a knowledge leader in our UI/application tier to drive conversations on upcoming projects and architecture
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze, identify and solve highly complex issues in a B2B multi-tenanted SaaS Platform disrupting the Booking Travel Industry
- Be a team member or lead on a Scrum/Agile software team delivering both UI and Microservices
- Be accountable for technical discovery, solution design, prototyping, implementations
- Evolve NAVIS’ engineering standards, architecture, and processes
- Provide technical mentorship to and fellowship with junior and peer-level engineers.
What You Bring:
- Expertise in Java Spring Boot, Node.js, React/Redux, Postgres, Microservices, Lambda, Python, Spark, AWS
- Demonstrated experience working with Docker, Postgres, NoSQL databases like DynamoDB and MongoDB, ElasticSearch, and CI/CD pipelines
- Strong in SOLID principles of object-oriented design patterns and data structures
- Comfortable working with open-source technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in or desire to work in a remote-first workplace
- BS degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Experience developing Distributed Systems in an Agile SDLC
- Experience working with AWS services (Eg: EC2, S3, Lambda, Fargate, SQS, SNS, Elasticsearch, RDS, and Redshift)
- At least four (4) years of software development experience in Java and Spring Boot
- At least two (2) years of experience developing web UI’s with React/Redux utilizing Immer and Redux Immer as well as Sagas
- Experience serving as technical or team lead a plus
Full-time remote working in Oregon, Washington, California, Nevada, Arizona, or Texas
At NAVIS, our Core Values are:
- Golden Rule: I treat others as I want to be treated
- Integrity: I am a person of my word and highly trusted
- Innovation: I create solutions for difficult business problems
- Performance: I am part of an ambitious team and my results matter
- Attitude: I am a positive influence; I love my team and the work we do
NAVIS Offers: https://naviscrm.com/about/careers/
NAVIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)