What you’ll be doing..
- Leads and participates in medium- to large-scale projects by reviewing project requirements; translating requirements into technical solutions; gathering requested information (for example, design documents, product requirements, wire frames); writing and developing code; conducting unit testing; communicating status and issues to team members and stakeholders; collaborating with project team and cross functional teams; troubleshooting open issues and bug-fixes; ensuring on-time delivery and hand-offs; interacting with project manager to provide input on project plan; and providing leadership to the project team.
- Leads the work of other small groups of four to six nine engineers, including offshore associates, for assigned Engineering projects by proving pertinent documents, direction, and examples; identifying short and long term solutions and timeline; reviewing and providing feedback for proposed solutions; and performing design and code reviews of changes.
- Troubleshoots business and production issues by gathering information (for example, issue, impact, criticality, possible root cause); engaging support teams to assist in the resolution of issues; formulating an action plan; performing actions as designated in the plan; interpreting the results to determine further action; performs root cause analysis to prevent future occurrence of issues; and completing online documentation.
- Provides support to the business by responding to user’s questions, concerns, and issues (for example, technical feasibility, implementation strategies); identifying short- and long-term solutions; facilitating resolutions; and leading cross-functional partnership.
- 2 yrs of experience as Release Engineer
- 3 yrs experience in command line environment
- 3 yrs experience with Linux or Unix systems using common UNIX/Linux tools.
- 3 yrs experience with build systems
- 2 yrs experience with Source Control Management systems
Preferred experiences includes Java, Spring Boot, Node, Kafka and REST APIs