We are the Product Development team and we’re looking for a software engineer, to provide us with the flexibility building and running highly-scalable services and delivering an amazing user experience to any platform.
Our team is made up of a core of experienced software engineers working to help those around them succeed. We believe in open, public, and transparent communication built on a foundation of trust and empathy for our customers, partners, and colleagues. We are a highly collaborative cross-functional team of designers, developers, product managers, and quality engineers. The expectations are high, but so is the level support. We want to partner with people to see them succeed while maintaining high standards for the technology we build and operate.
We are working on establishing best practices around the design, development, testing, deployment, and operation of all aspects of the platform at Keap. We are at the center of a major strategic transformation building a product family based on a common platform, shared services, and shared design libraries. It is an exciting place to be during an exciting time at Keap. There are many opportunities to get involved, become an expert, and begin teaching others as you help pave the road to Keap’s future.
We are using the following technologies, but experience in these specific technologies is not required. We are looking for people that are always learning and enjoy that process.
Preferred Education and Experience
- 3-5 years of software engineering experience
- BS in Computer Science or related, or relevant experience
- Experience one of the following testing frameworks; Mocha, Jest, etc.
- Proficient with secure coding best practices
- Advanced coding skills and programming knowledge
- Experience building robust, highly scalable front-end systems
- Must proactively research best practices in development, keep up with online trends, and strive to find new/inventive techniques
Ideally, you also possess…
- Work experience with: Git/GitHub, Maven, Gradle, JIRA, Confluence, CircleCI
- Experience developing under Agile, SCRUM or similar iterative unified processes
- Understanding of security best practices
- GitHub / Stackoverflow profile demonstrating contributions to open source or personal projects.
In 2001, Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) pioneered the sales and marketing automation category for small business. Today, Keap is the #1 CRM platform in its category. We’re 400+ strong and seeking talented and intelligent people to help us on our mission of helping grow small businesses worldwide.
At Keap, we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.