Requisition ID: 287578
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. Thats why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because its the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve peoples lives.
The SAP Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration team is one of the fastest growing teams within the SAP Ariba Network, the largest business-to-business network in the world with over 3.6 million connected companies in over 190 countries. Our solution enables customers to manage and run an efficient supply chain and helps them collaborate with direct materials suppliers through innovative planning and execution processes. We are looking for bright engineers who are passionate about solving complex business problems with purposeful, beautiful software, and have fun while doing it.
As a Senior Software Engineer in Test (Senior SWET), you will work with Product managers, architects, UX Designers, Developers and other SWET engineers in an agile scrum environment to accelerate innovations for SAP Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration and expand the SAP Ariba Network. You will have the opportunity to work on complex business and technical problems.
You will work with SAP Ariba Cloud technologies such as Java, Spring Boot, Angular, Microservices, and SAP HANA. You will be primarily developing quality Engineering deliverables and automation in Java, using TestNG, JUnits, Selenium and RESTFul API clients. You will work on traditional data center deployment model as well as public cloud targeted containerized deployments.
Our ideal hire –
· Technical problem solver.
· Understands web applications world, adept at all layers.
· Constantly challenges status quo and enjoys devising efficient ways.
· Has excellent engineering skills – coding, debugging, designing.
· Has worked on complex web/business applications.
· Builds tools, frameworks.
· Thinks holistically for quality – functional, non-functional.
- Bachelor/Master degree in computer science with 10 to 15 years of relevant experience working in a product development environment.
- Experience in white-box, backend testing, Performance testing.
- Hands on experience on JUnits, TestNG, Selenium WebDriver, JMeter, BDD, TDD
- Has tested complex B2B and understands the complexities of data, the scale, the fast paced development cycles
- Experience handling complex deployment stacks. Exposure to public cloud.
- Experience in tools like Splunk, Dynatrace, DevOps tools.
- Good experience building, maintaining, enhancing CI/CD pipelines.
- Good understanding about agile working and SDLC, processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to procurement/supply chain domain is a plus.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If youre searching for a company thats dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.