We design and implement embedded software for the electronic control units of the BMW cars as well as related tools and frameworks. In an international working environment, you create the Software Platform to enable driver assistance software functionality for the future generation of cars of the BMW Group.
What awaits you?
- You sketch the concepts and the ideas, design and evaluate your solution, and finally implement and test the software including verification in simulations and on the target hardware.
- The requirements elicitation, design, implementation, integration and testing of a modern software platform will be one of your tasks.
- You will start from a hardware bringUP in an early phase up to series production of the software platform.
- Furthermore you will coordinate and resolve integration conflicts across different project partners.
What should you bring along?
- University degree in Computer Sciences or related subjects.
- At least 5 years of experience in embedded software engineering with C++ in Linux or QNX based embedded systems.
- Strong expertise in software integration techniques and CI (build & automation tools, e.g. Bazel, Python).
- Expertise in Adaptive AUTOSAR or a similar middleware is an advantage. MUST
- Knowledge in one or more of the following fields: system design, network technologies and configuration, real time systems, functional safety.
- Fluent English for professional use, good German is a plus.
You enjoy working in an international team and are passionate about software quality? Apply now!
What do we offer?
- 30 days of holiday.
- Attractive renumeration.
- BMW & MINI promotions.
- Career development.
- Flexible organisation of working times.
- High Work-Life Balance.
- Mobility offers.
- And many other benefits – see jobs/benefits
Earliest starting date: from 1.7.2021
Type of employment: unlimited
Working hours: fulltime
Job ID: 26184
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001