We are looking for a hardworking software QA engineer to test the logic behind our agreements system. You have a deep understanding in gray box testing. You are a go-getter with strong critical thinking with attention to detail. You have a keen sense of curiosity to ask the right questions and communicate effectively across the organization. You are able to produce a multifaceted testing approach, and be able to discuss analyze specific features and code changes with developers to produce a refind approach based on incoming changes. Are you passionate about QA? Do you want to make an impact?
– Software QA testing experience
– Excellent SQL and UNIX skills
– Shell scripting experience
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a meticulous attention to detail
– Detailed oriented with exceptional verbal and written skills
– Team-player with experience working on cross-functional teams
– Self starter, self-motivated, independent, and proactive