**Considering candidates in San Mateo, Santa Barbara, or US-based remote**
Evidation’s Achievement Platform is seeking an exceptional Senior SDET – Mobile to support automation and test the next generation of Mobile Platform products and services. You will work closely with the Mobile Engineering and Product team to develop, script and execute automated tests for mobile and web applications
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and focused individuals who have a real passion for quality engineering and have strong knowledge of product quality standards, automation and processes.
- Design robust integration test scripts for native and hybrid Mobile apps.
- Conduct code reviews to manage code quality of the tests coming in from both developers and the automation team
- Develop test strategies, create test plans, and execute test cases – both manually and via automation
- Contribute to improve the test automation infrastructure & CI/CD jobs.
- Implement and help the team embrace best automation practices to maintain quality
- Participate in Sprint planning meeting and daily stand ups to stay on top of things and report progress
- Be a vocal champion for quality in every phase of the development process
- Work closely with development to facilitate unit test and integration test
- Coaching/mentoring collaborative team members.
- Passionate, having hands-on experience as QE/SDET building test automation frameworks and tools for at least 5+ years, specifically automation for mobile applications for at least 2+ years
- Proficient in building test strategies, test plans and can create flexible and reusable test cases that can cover a wide range of use cases and edge cases.
- Comfortable working with other teams to understand and incorporate new test scenarios.
- Skilled in mobile testing and automation; familiarity with Ruby/Swift/Android preferred
- Experienced in creating infrastructure for CI to use in running automation
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related technical field
- Familiarity with agile software development processes
- Strong communication skills and ability to dive into technical details, as needed
- Experience with consumer based applications
- Experience with HIPAA compliance or HITRUST certification