The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious expansion strategy, we are looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer (m/f) to join our Logistic Services team. In this position, you will work in an interdisciplinary development team being responsible for automated and manual testing to maintain and improve the quality of our internal tool set.
Westwing headquaters is located in Munich, Germany, but for this position, working fully remotely is also possible. It is, however, crucial that you are available between the hours of 9am – 6pm Central European Time (CET).
- A demanding test automation engineer job in a highly dedicated, international team
- A truly shaping IT position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Great care about career development planning and focus on helping you improve your skills and grow professionally
- Plenty of room for personal growth and high impact
Your responsibilities will be:
- Creating and optimizing test concepts for our internal tools and APIs
- Performing automated and manual regression tests for live production roll outs
- Enhancing and maintaining existing automation suites
- Debugging and analyzing failures with developers
- Planning and estimating new features in an interdisciplinary team
- Communicating with developers, project / product managers and stake holders
You come with:
- Widespread knowledge of test automation frameworks
- Advanced knowledge of Robot Test Framework
- Knowledge of Behat / PHP / Selenium would be a big plus
- Up-to-date know-how in quality assurance methods and broad experience in testing, preferably in eCommerce
- Ideally an ISTQB Certification (CTFL)
- Basic know-how in build management & agile methods
- Fluent English, good communication skills, collaborative mindset, quick-wittedness, pragmatism, self-assertion & diligence
Contact Person: Jennifer Stennei
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.