Do you want to be part of the Digital Design Team and demonstrate your best design? Join our team based in Kladno and work on Model Production’s exciting new digital world.
The model production product team is a new team established to support our LEGO Model Production environment. We are responsible for creating systems and workflows to support creating large-scale LEGO models.
· Design and conduct user research to build a deep understanding of user needs and behaviors
· Guide a new product team in becoming user-centric by building user empathy and focus on user needs
· Work with the product team to develop a long-term vision for the product, including an experience strategy
· Explore hypothesis, ideas, concepts, and features through user research, competitor analysis, and user testing
· Create storyboards, concepts, and prototypes to present and validate ideas
· Carry out end to end UX/UI design, including user journeys, flow charts, wireframes, interaction design, and visual assets
· Identify improvement areas and optimize design solutions and user flows through user testing
· Work with developers to ensure your designs are feasible.
Play your part in our team succeeding
You will be part of a Digital Design family working in a fun, agile environment and advocating for creating incredible experiences for our LEGO Group colleagues and partners.
You will have the opportunity to make a significant impact by being the primary UX practitioner on the model production product team, responsible for creating systems and workflows to support model production in building large-scale LEGO models.
This role can be based in Kladno (Czech Republic) or Hungary. Candidate must be based in office 3 days a week and can work 2 days from home.
Do you have what it takes?
· Design or Research school background or equivalent (Interaction Design, Digital Design, UX, Anthropology, etc.).
· 5+ years of experience with digital design, with some of that experience working within an agile team
· A true team player with strong collaboration skills and the ability to create relations across teams
· Curious, energetic and positive attitude
· Brave, willing to try new things, experiment and fail
· Great communication and presentation skills
· Self-starter with the ability to drive your work
· Ability to design and run user research
· Ability to design and facilitate workshops
· Strong English & Czech language skills
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.