At Anark our Senior Software Developer is responsible for the development of critical server-side software frameworks and client-side features associated with the Anark Core products. This position works with a team of motivated engineers to plan software releases that adhere to customer requirements within business-acceptable timeframes. The ideal candidate will be an expert at developing highly scalable web applications utilizing MERN stack.
- Experience creating a robust backend using Node.js, ExpressJS, MongoDB, and associated modules.
- Experience creating RESTful-based web services.
Desired Skills (Which combo do you bring?)
- Proficiency in Redis or other fast caching systems.
- Proficiency with NGINX or other high-performance HTTP servers.
- Experience with continuous integration and version control.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Experience with Docker containers and Kubernetes.
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Azure or AWS.
- Experience in RabbitMQ or other messaging platforms.
- Experience with TypeScript.
Required Education and Experience
- BS in Computer Science or similar.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.