Here at JobNimbus, we’re making contractors heroes. Within the first 12 months of using the JobNimbus CRM, contractors increase revenue by 43% on average. We save business owners 8 hours per week per employee. With the extra time and money JobNimbus saves, local businesses can provide higher-quality service to homeowners and higher-quality jobs in their communities. All over the country, roofers, solar installers, and other contractors are tossing excel spreadsheets and filing cabinets in favor of a solution that can grow with them.
We don’t think of JobNimbus only in terms of leads and revenue, although we’re passionate about our data. We think in terms of lives & businesses changed. And we couldn’t do it without our fearless team of innovators, rule-breakers, and industry-shakers. That’s you!
About the Role
We are currently seeking a talented SDET to join our development team in creating innovative solutions to challenging business problems.
What you’ll be doing
- Owning the testing of new features and overall product quality for our web, mobile, and server applications.
- Focusing on building a testing automation infrastructure
- Writing essential automated test scripts for both new and existing features for improvement and product growth
- Working closely with developers to ensure good test coverage and be onsite with the dev team in our Lehi, Utah HQ office
- Supporting overall product quality goals, including code coverage and performance testing
- Improving QA efficiency by building innovative tools and processes to uplevel product efficiency
- Meticulously extending the continuous integration pipeline
- Designing, writing, implementing, and maintaining acceptance and regression tests
- Working with the development and customer-facing teams to address pressing technical issues with a mindset of constant product improvements
- Developing and maintaining a scalable infrastructure for our growing QA team
- 5+ years experience writing efficient automated test scripts at the unit, integration and e2e test layers
- Test management tools experience (for example: XRay, PractiTest, etc.)
- App integration test frameworks experience (Appium, XCUITest, Espresso, etc.)
- Ability to uncover common user workflows and issues (from sources like support tickets and app usage metrics), and then translate those flows into automatable tests
- Ability to drive and champion a culture of quality across the engineering organization
- Familiarity with testing APIs
- Device farm platforms experience (AWS Device Farm, SauceLabs/TestObject and/or a local device farm)
- SaaS, B2B, Jira, UI/UX, and Git experience
- Ability to take a data-driven approach to product quality improvement
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or 5+ years equivalent work experience.
What we offer
- A stable, high-growth, and profitable company YoY
- Competitive salary DOE
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Catered lunch every Wednesday
- Onsite gym
JobNimbus is proud to be an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. This position may require the successful completion of a criminal background check and/or drug screen. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in the application.
If you have any questions regarding this job post, please email [email protected]