Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
The Apple Pay QA team is looking for a highly self-motivated, experienced Software Manager with strong QA fundamentals and prior programming or automation experience. You will manage a team of QA E2E and server automation quality engineers, to continue to improve Apples revolutionary mobile payment solution. You will be challenged to innovate while balancing both new feature qualification and automation requirements. You will be part of a dynamic manager group to create the most amazing products on the planet that our customers will love. You will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to be part of and shape upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apples customers every day.
*We’re open to candidates for the following campuses: Raleigh, NC or New York City, NY*
As a Software Manager – Quality for Apple Pay, your team will be responsible for qualifying and automating client application primarily focussed on mobile, watch and macOS. Experience with testing client-server interactions should be a core area of experience as well as the ability to access and interpret system and application level logs. This position requires a strong manager that can work on multiple projects at the same time and collaborate with various cross-functional teams, software engineers, management and other Apple QA teams.
Responsibilities will include the following:
– Improve reliability of new product development processes
– Maintain company quality standard
– Review products, processes and systems on an ongoing basis to determine where improvements can be made
– Review and maintaining test cases, evaluating and reporting quality of existing technologies and new features
– Developing automation test scripts, running tests, analyzing test results and maintaining them
– Debugging/troubleshooting issues with your team and driving them to resolution by contacting other managers
– Should be detail oriented and acting as a leader
– Passionate about Apple and delivering the best user experience to our customers