Fascinated with the remarkable advances in telehealth? Looking to make a real difference working with a purpose-driven, fully distributed team? Planned Parenthood Direct is seeking an innovative mid-career software engineer to join us in our mission to grow our revolutionary telemedicine platform.
Collaborate with a topflight team of developers on a cutting-edge node-based tech stack to implement best practices technologies in health information exchange leveraging AWS microservices.
Fabulous personal and professional benefits in this mentor-driven, inclusive, growth culture.
Successful candidate is at the top of their game and can demonstrate a track record of developing innovative software solutions.
$70,000-85,000 Annually based on experience
Required Technical Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years’ software development expertise
- Experience in creating and modifying Web Services and APIs using REST and JSON
- Experience with PHP/Laravel
- Experience with MYSQL/POSTGRESQL database design and development
- Familiarity with Node.js preferred
- Create and enhance service-based APIs
- Ongoing development, enhancement and refactoring of mission-critical databases
- Implement HL7 health care standards
- Integrate patient data with affiliate partners’ EHR systems via service-based methods
- Build innovative and highly stable applications using existing and emerging technologies
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, FSA, HSA, and vision insurance
- Professional development
- 401K match
- Parental leave
- Good work-life balance
- Inclusive team culture
- Wellness Programs
No Recruiters. Must have US work authorization