The Sales Relationship Management Technology Team is implementing Salesforce Financial Services Cloud using the latest trends in digital experience and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers. The team is searching for a Software Engineer Automation.
Perform QA Automation testing for CRM using one or more modern programming languages such Java, Cucumber, Selenium, GIT, Jenkins, WebDriver, TestNG, IOS and Android
Build and implement Restful services using REST client for automation framework for API testing.
Test new fixes using GIT and Jenkins after a build is kicked off part of Continuous Integration Testing
Implement Appium framework in order to test IOS and Android Mobile application.
Implement Page Object Model Automation framework with Java, Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
Attending Sprint plan and Sprint Review meetings, daily standup, Demo and Retrospective meeting.
Creating framework, fixing framework, fixing and writing scripts using Java and Selenium WebDriver.
Performing POC on request and integrate the same in DevOps pipeline
Performing performance test using tools such as JMeter.
Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* 6-8 years of experience working on automation engineering and QA.
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages such as; Java, Cucumber, Selenium, GIT, Jenkins, WebDriver, TestNG, IOS and Android
* 4-6 years Extensive Software Engineering work experience in an Agile / SDLC environment and solid software design, coding, testing, maintenance and debugging skills in the Salesforce CRM platform
* 4-6 years of experience with unit testing and automated testing frameworks such as Serenity BDD and mobile testing tool seeTest
* 4-6 years of experience in building Restful webservices using rest client.
* Good knowledge of architecture, design and business processes in CRM environment preferably SalesForce financial services module
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Good understanding of SAML, OAUTH2, Caching, Future calls, outlook integration, open CTI and salesforce features
* Ability to interpret system / business requirements and prepare specification and design document
* Familiar with modern technology and architecture (cloud, virtualization, object stores, etc.), as well as with SDLC tools and agile development methodology
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans