At OneFootball it’s important to us to create a flexible and inclusive work environment. This position is open for applications either onsite in our Berlin and London offices or remotely in Germany, United Kingdom, Poland and Portugal.
We believe that great, agile software engineering requires creativity in solving problems for our users, a scalable architecture, great coding as well as open minded communication.
At OneFootball we are delivering the product experience for football fans, the platform for our content partners and tools for our internal users. Our main systems consist of a micro service architecture with golang applications running on Kubernetes in AWS, serving iOS, Android and Web clients.
Building quality in from the start and a testing mindset is our ambition. We love automation, but we are not shy of exploratory testing and manual testing sessions.
We believe that empowered and informed users are happier. As a result of this, we provide first-class experience on in-app tools to inform, delight and empower our users.
In this role you will
- Contribute to the QA area
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with engineers, leads and stakeholders for an agile testing mindset and “Shift-left testing”
- Analyze and decompose our software systems and design the strategy and tools for the team to own their quality
- Directly support 1 cross functional development team and build test automation for our iOS/Swift, Android/Kotlin applications
- Focus on delivering faster results using CI/CD tools to shorten the release life cycle
- Contribute to the production code (depending on your skills and interests, support for learning new languages provided)
- A broad experience in different approaches, tools and frameworks for quality testing, from unit testing, API testing, UI testing to exploratory testing, manual testing and testing sessions.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience with both iOS and Android mobile automation
- Very experienced with at least one mobile native UI testing framework (Espresso, XCUITest or other)
- Knowledge and understanding of CI/CD processes and tools
- Solid experience in at least one mobile programming language (Kotlin or Swift)