We are looking for a talented software engineer to work on our web/desktop/mobile application and data analytics platform. Our bespoke platform records runs from VR training modules in the cloud and presents that data back to users via a web application. It also acts as a content delivery platform for releasing our VR content.
You will work closely with the business stakeholders in a small, cross-functional team of developers, testers and designers to build features on our world leading VR surgical training platform. You will be responsible for all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including managing and monitoring your code in production.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in most areas of web application development, but eager to learn and collaborate with other members of the team to develop the best possible solutions for the business.
- 5+ years experience web/cloud/application development
- Experience of working with distributed systems, HTTP and APIs
- Happy to work across front-end and back-end
- Able to analyse business requirements and work with a team to design solutions
- Azure Functions, Cosmos DB
- SPAs (Aurelia, React, Angular, Vue, etc)
- Cloud platforms (Azure preferable)
- Desktop (Electron) and mobile application development (Android, iOS)
- Build Systems, CI/CD (Teamcity, Azure Devops, Github actions)
- VR development (Unity, Oculus Quest)