The Wealth Management Fiduciary Controls Technology Team has teams located in Plano, Jersey City NJ, Geneva Switzerland, and Mumbai India. As a global unit we are delivering a transforming Controls platform to next generation architecture leveraging machine learning to enhance the platform. We will deliver in an agile manner, leveraging firm wide strategic technology platforms and infrastructure.
* Play key role in transformation journey by working on various predictive model analysis through machine learning modeling.
* Provide guidance and leadership to other teams assisting in their transformation journeys.
* Work includes application development using Python, Java, AI/ML.
* Partnering with the Global Stakeholders of the Fiduciary Controls business to understand functional and opportunities to leverage ML capabilities to provide value addition and insights.
* Ensuring that the Software Development effort, using an iterative / agile methodology, focuses on code quality, test driven development, automated testing, and quality production deployments.
* 10+ years’ experience with application development and design.
* Excellent communication skills both oral and written
* Bachelor’s degree in a technical or analytical field with preferred focus on Computer Science or Information Systems.
* Knowledge of Python, AI Platforms and other ML technologies.
* Knowledge of setup, configuration and usage of various Python libraries.
* Experience or education with predictive modeling and application in machine learning
* Able to identify risks to the delivery of software and the ability to ensure that risks and issues are escalated and addressed in a timely manner.
* Effective influencing skills and an ability to work with a diverse and global team of technologists
* Utilizing agile software development tools, techniques, and methodologies.
* Should have experience in environments that deal with PI data (sensitive) and knowledge on Data Encryption and Data Masking.
* Knowledge of Big Data technologies Hadoop; HDFS, Spark, Scala, Hue, Impala, YARN, ZooKeeper, HBASE, Hive.
* Knowledge of RESTful cloud native web services using Spring, Spring Boot, Jersey Framework and other Java/JEE technologies.
* Knowledge of developing applications leveraging Test Driven Development (TDD) & Behavior Driven Development (BDD) approaches.
* Product knowledge – Wealth Management, Controls Framework, Securities Products
* Experience with Asset Management and/or Investment Banking and knowledge of Investments would be advantageous
* Must be detail oriented , needs to be able to investigate and solve for the details independently by partnering with relevant technology or business colleagues
* Experience working closely with AD architects and Design Authorities
* Ability to organize/manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
* Ability and inclination to learn & pick-up new tools & technologies quickly
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans