602 Software Engineer – Java Developer
The Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) organization within CTC provides access control governance and Identity Services for all lines of business (LOBs) globally, providing the right access to the right people at the right time for all technology platforms and applications supported by CTC, and provides a comprehensive set of applications, tools, and staff to globally implement, monitor and manage technology risk solutions.
T his role will support the GIAM Privileged Access Management group through developing and solving business problems via innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with the stakeholders daily to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS or equivalent experience
* 7-10 years of development experience in Java Programming with sound database programming knowledge
* Extensive hands-on experience with Angular
* Extensive hands-on experience with Java (Core or Enterprise), with a proven history of hands-on development and delivery, ranging from small incremental changes to larger Greenfield projects
+ Delivery of software on time and on budget, based on original scope & requirements
+ Ability to demonstrate, with concrete examples, experience of owning technology changes/projects from design to delivery and troubleshooting capabilities
* Contribute to the analysis, design, implementation, testing and ongoing development of applications
* Proactively look to develop, implement, and further development best practices across the group. The areas of focus should include, but not be limited to quality improvement, code reviews, code/architecture standards, code reuse, and reduction of support calls, technical documentation, and technical design specifications
* Proven experience in Java 8, Spring Boot, Restful Services
* Experience of building highly available, scalable distributed systems using Java & Java EE technologies, Spring framework – Spring Boot/Spring Cloud preferred, Git, Maven, Jenkins, and Tomcat
* Exposure to Integration components – SOAP Service, RESTful web service implementations, XML/XSD, JSON, MQ UM Integration a plus
* Experience with JMS, AMQ, Kafka and other queue-based systems and frameworks desired
* Monitoring of production activities/process to ensure timely and effective reporting, tracking, follow-up and communications of problems internal and external clients, technical resources
* Create automated tests for software created and define automated testing best practices within the team
* Establish strong working relationships with team members and across platform consumers
* Experience in Agile development lifecycle methodology – Scrums, Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration
Location: Columbus, OH, US
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans