* Experience of AWS architecture and application deployment in cloud.
* Experience of designing, creating & consuming REST APIs and documenting using open API specification tools, e.g.: swagger
* Unix Shell and/or PowerShell scripting
* Working knowledge of Oracle RDBMS
* Experience with using Continuous Integration/Delivery frameworks
* Experience in managing code using Version Control Systems eg: GitHub and BitBucket
* Working knowledge of Atlassian toolsets for software development (Jira, BitBucket & Confluence)
* Working knowledge of Agile software development practices
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans