As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to be part team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help team raise their game, meeting standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
In this role, you will take part in some of our most innovative engineering work, such as:
* Modernizing our authentication and authorization platforms across channels and domains
* Evaluating and prototyping cutting-edge internal and vendor/startup solutions for user authentication
* Integrating innovative anti-fraud and biometric authentication solutions into our customer-facing applications
* Using APIs and SDKs for both niche solutions as well as open standards
* Driving quality and efficiency of the software development lifecycle
* Setting and modeling high technical standards for team
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Experience with Authentication. Experience with modern authenticators (such as OAuth2/OpenID Connect, SAML, Facebook Login, Google Sign-In) a plus
* Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages; Java strongly preferred.
* Flexibility to work across disparate technology stacks and applications
* Hands-on large scale enterprise platform technical integration skills
* Experience working with teams across time zones
* Experience in REACT
* Experience in Java, Rest API’s, Sprint Boot Apps
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
If you’re interested in work that makes a difference, then apply today.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans